While the original closet organizer was pretty, it did not suit the needs of two people’s wardrobe. We fixed it though, and now it is perfect for us!
Before
General Storage
Before

Laundry
We weren’t planning on replacing the washer and dryer until January. But, when I attempted to do my first load of laundry, the tub dropped down six inches in the washing machine and wires were exposed right next to a full tub of water. Luckily I was keeping an eye on it. I’m guessing that was the “as-is” part of the deal!
Anyway, getting a new washer and dryer delivered from Home Depot was a NIGHTMARE that took three weeks. It is a special order because it is a space saver and takes forever to get in. So, on the first delivery attempt, the washer door was hanging off so I refused the entire delivery because I didn’t have anywhere to store the dryer while waiting for the new, new washer. So, the next delivery attempt they brought me a perfectly fine washer, but forgot to bring a dryer. So then, the final delivery attempt they managed to bring along the dryer and all the necessary accessories. However, the idiot did not reverse the dryer door properly, and Matt had to make a dryer repair on our brand new dryer when he got home that evening.
The final result is that we now have a functioning, brand new washer and dryer. Rock on.
Before





No comments:
Post a Comment